- For the 2D mobile game, see BioShock 2D (Mobile Game).
Gameplay is much the same as the original, with the ability to explore the game world, loot items from containers, and battle various enemies using weapons, Plasmids, and Gene Tonics. Due to the limitations of mobile phone graphics, enemies will only appear one at a time to attack the player. The sound effects in the game are much the same, although there is no background music in the mobile version.
The player can have one save slot at a time as well as one autosave. The game will pause if the user receives a call during gameplay.
BioShock 3D is only about 1/3 the length of the full PC game, and features only the first four levels.
The mobile game contains five weapons from the original. Of these, only the Pistol, Machine Gun and Shotgun have three different ammo types.
|Reload Weapon/Refill EVE||Left Soft Key|
|Refill Health||Right Soft Key|
|Access Pause Menu||Clear|
|Increase flow speed||OK|
- BioShock 3D User Guide[Dead link]
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The models seen in the gallery above were made by Nitin Dhamse.
- ↑ "KMGR of BioShock 3D (part 1)" review by Kasey Chang at VerizonGameReview.blogspot.com
- ↑ Nitin Dhamse's Portfolio