Welcome to the wiki! The Community Portal is where this wiki community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki. To see the most recent discussions, click the Discussion tab above.
You can find out more general information about the wiki on the About page.
Individual projects can be found on BioShock Wiki:Projects.
New to wikis? Edit
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to watch the tutorials on the Central Wikia.
- A list of all help pages can be found in Category:Help.
How to help Edit
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- If you know how to take quality screenshots (as outlined on the Image policy page), see if there are any of the pictures in Category:Low Quality Images which you can replace. Also check Category:Pictures needed for any pages that could use some more images.
- Add sources for quotes that do not yet have them.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- The BioShock Wiki has several language sister projects, but there are still a lot of pages without interwiki links. If you are an editor on one of those wikis, add an interwiki link if you spot an article that has none yet.
- BioShock Wiki:Projects lists all the projects on this wiki, each which have their own to do lists. Check the individual project pages to see what you can do, or sign up for a project you like!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on BioShock Wiki:Templates.
- A style guide for this wiki can be found on BioShock Wiki:Manual of Style.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial on Community Central.
How to discuss stuff Edit
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk pages for that article
- For more general discussions you can make a new topic in the forums, chat with people on the BioShock Wiki:IRC Channel, or check out some the community's blogs.