- Main article: BioShock
Burial at Sea - Episode 2Edit
- Main article: Burial at Sea - Episode 2
Behind the ScenesEdit
- Game files of BioShock mention an unused type of ammunition called Disease Bolt.
- In BioShock, all 3 bolt types leave tracers on their path, which are green (Steel-Tip), yellow (Incendiary) and white (Trap) respectively.
- The Crossbow has been replaced by the Spear Gun in BioShock 2 and so uses Spears instead of Bolts.
- The Noisemaker Bolts are similar to the Noisemaker Arrows from the game series Thief, which inspired the 1998 Mode of Burial at Sea - Episode 2. The only difference is that bolts only produce sound on impact and cannot be recovered after use.
- Noisemaker Bolts have their own ammo box model like other types of bolts, but it was left unused since they can only be obtained when picking a lock in the released version of Burial at Sea - Episode 2.
- The gas from Gas Bolts will shatter any breakable glass in its contact.
- Elizabeth is not affected by a triggered Gas Bolt, even though she does not wear a gas mask.
|Ammunition in BioShock||Pistol Round · Auto Round · Buck · Grenade · Film · Chemical · Bolt|
|Ammunition in BioShock 2||Drill Fuel · Rivet · .50 Caliber Round · Shell · Grenade · Spear · Hack Dart · Mini-Turret|
|Ion Cell (Minerva's Den)|
|Ammunition in BioShock Infinite||Pistol Ammo · Machine Gun Ammo · Shotgun Ammo · Carbine Ammo · Hand Cannon Ammo · Sniper Rifle Ammo · Volley Gun Ammo · RPG Ammo (Founders)|
|Repeater Ammo · Heater Ammo · Burstgun Ammo · Hail Fire Ammo (Vox Populi)|
|Tommy Gun Ammo · Radar Range Ammo · Bolt (Burial at Sea)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.