The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Description: Killed 5 enemies with a headshot while riding a Sky-Line.
- Any weapon that one can perform a headshot with will do.
- Vigors cannot be used on the Sky-Line and thus can not be used towards this Achievement/Trophy.
- Sky-Lines that the player can use first appear in Comstock Center Rooftops.
- Killing enemies from a Freight Hook will not count towards this Achievement/Trophy.
- Sky-Line Strikes will not count towards this Achievement/Trophy.
- The final blow has to be a headshot for it to count towards this Achievement/Trophy, meaning that the player can damage the enemy by other means.
- Use weapons that are zoomable, as headshots usually require great accuracy. The most efficient weapon to use is the Sniper Rifle, but any weapon that provides a steady aim will do, such as the Machine Gun.
- The player can slow themselves down on the Sky-Line, making getting the headshots much easier.
- Human enemies (ex. Soldiers) are the easiest to kill.
- Play on the Easy difficulty setting to kill enemies with less damage.
- The player can abuse the checkpoints in order to get this Achievement/Trophy. Find a location with enemies and a Sky-Line and simply kill everyone with headshots from the Sky-Line and reload your last save to start again. A great place for this is after leaving the Hall of Heroes towards the Patriot's Pavilion.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The term "a bolt from the blue" refers to something important or unusual that happens suddenly or unexpectedly.
- The Achievement/Trophy icon depicts a hand shooting lightning from a cloud in the sky.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.