"The slugs alone could not provide enough ADAM for serious work. But combined with the host...
now we have something." - Brigid Tenenbaum
"There is something more powerful than each of us, a combination of our efforts, a Great Chain of industry that unites us. But it is only when we struggle in our own interest that the chain pulls society in the right direction..." - Andrew Ryan
- “But you two are dead… I took your funeral photo!”
- ― Rupert Cunningham[src]
Cunningham Studios is the primary and most prestigious photo studio in Columbia. Rupert Cunningham owns and operates the business with a smaller branch in the Patriot's Pavilion in Soldier's Field and the larger flagship store located in Emporia. Cunningham Studios specialized in portraits, but would also photograph special occasions, death photos, and landmarks.
Inside, Booker and Elizabeth can find a Tear which reveals that the Lutece twins visited Rupert Cunningham after their deaths and a Voxophone that reveals he had taken their funeral photos and that Jeremiah Fink was the real cause of their deaths, not an accident, upon Comstock's orders.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- One of the photographs taken by Cunningham Studios depicting a farm by a mountain is compiled of at least one real-life picture. The farm and part of the ground beneath it is taken from a photograph captured by Dorothea Lange in 1938, depicting a farm in Dalhart, Texas during the Dust Bowl.
- There are a number of cameras in the backroom of the studio in Downtown Emporia. Two of them are Bolton Photography cameras which are commonly seen around Columbia. The other cameras resemble those of the time period such as those produced by Thornton-Pickard, a major British camera maker.
- Many of the textures on objects in the back room are reversed.
- ↑ North American Tree Rings, Climatic Extremes, and Social Disasters on ResearchGate