"The slugs alone could not provide enough ADAM for serious work. But combined with the host...
now we have something." - Brigid Tenenbaum
BioShock Infinite[edit | edit source]
- Main article: BioShock Infinite
When Booker DeWitt and Elizabeth arrive, they are informed the factory doesn't currently have any openings for new workers. The two sneak into the workhouse by way of the Service Elevator in the induction center. As they ride the elevator down to Finkton, they realize they've drawn the attention of Jeremiah Fink. Rather than being cross, Fink seems eager to meet Booker.
New Discoveries[edit | edit source]
New Vigors[edit | edit source]
New Weaponry[edit | edit source]
New Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Daisy Fitzroy - We've Need of a Shepherd
- Daisy Fitzroy - The Invisible Color
- Jeremiah Fink - Changing My Tune
- Zachary Hale Comstock - His Design for Cruelty
- Vivian Monroe - A Truer Allegiance
- Booker DeWitt - All Debts Paid