The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This message was added 21:56, June 9, 2015 (UTC).
- For the enemy type from BioShock Infinite, see Handyman (Enemy).
Handyman is a Gene Tonic in BioShock 2 which allows the player to repair any friendly Security Bots or Turrets (for a small amount of EVE). If used on bots, it has the added effect of assigning the bot a random name, as listed below.
"The slugs alone could not provide enough ADAM for serious work. But combined with the host...
now we have something." - Brigid Tenenbaum
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The names Blinky, Pinky, and Clyde are a reference to the names of the four ghosts in the classic arcade game Pac-Man. The only one missing is Inky, though this is not a normal name.
- Two possible names are Mario and Luigi, referencing the brothers from the Super Mario series.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 File:HandyManGeneNames1.jpg
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 "BioShock 2… seeeeeeecrets" article by BioShock 2 designer Steve Gaynor on his blog, Fullbright
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Idle Thumbs plays BioShock 2: Minerva's Den DLC with writer/designer Steve Gaynor [Part 1] on YouTube
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.