Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
This message was added 21:56, June 9, 2015 (UTC).
- For the enemy type from BioShock Infinite, see Handyman (Enemy).
Handyman is a Gene Tonic in BioShock 2 which allows the player to repair any friendly Security Bots or Turrets (for a small amount of EVE). If used on bots, it has the added effect of assigning the bot a random name, as listed below.
"The slugs alone could not provide enough ADAM for serious work. But combined with the host...
now we have something." - Brigid Tenenbaum
Behind the Scenes
- The names Blinky, Pinky, and Clyde are a reference to the names of the four ghosts in the classic arcade game Pac-Man. The only one missing is Inky, though this is not a normal name.
- Two possible names are Mario and Luigi, referencing the brothers from the Super Mario series.
- "BioShock 2… seeeeeeecrets" article by BioShock 2 designer Steve Gaynor on his blog, Fullbright
- Idle Thumbs plays BioShock 2: Minerva's Den DLC with writer/designer Steve Gaynor [Part 1] on YouTube