- For the character in There's Something in the Sea, see Jean Louis Roget.
- “By god, it was only three years ago that I was considered amongst THE preeminent pantomime artists in France. My countrymen held the artform in high esteem.”
- ― Jean-Paul Beauregard[src]
Jean-Paul Beauregard was a French mime who, after three years in Rapture, as indicated in his audio diary, had been reduced to working as a clown in Ryan Amusements. He is one of the characters who was cut during the development of BioShock 2, but his Audio Diary is featured on the Cult of Rapture.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- Jean-Paul Beauregard Audio Diary Portrait was inspired by a photograph of Adam Heyer, a man who mas murdered during the Saint Valentine's Day Massacre.
- Jean-Paul Beauregard is voiced by Fred Tatasciore.
- Jean-Paul Beauregard name is a reference to Jean-Paul LeBreton, the Lead Level Designer of BioShock 2.