This unnamed Kinetoscope was confiscated from the Graveyard Shift in Shantytown of Columbia and relocated to the Private Quarters of Jeremiah Fink in the Factory, which can be viewed during Burial at Sea - Episode 2. It is a message from Daisy Fitzroy along with various images depicting religions, put together as a crude piece of propaganda.
"Kinetoscope Seized from the Graveyard Shift Bar"
Location: In the "Leisure" room in the Private Quarters of Jeremiah Fink
Behind the Scenes
- The book, which Fitzroy uses to showcase the biblical illustrations is "The Doré Gallery of Bible Illustrations" by Gustave Doré.
- The artifacts shown are the following: (in order of appearance)
- Last Judgment - Coppo di Marcovaldo
- The Last Judgment - Hieronymus Bosch
- The Garden of Earthly Delights - Hieronymus Bosch
- Christ's Descent into Hell - Hieronymus Bosch
- Hell #2 - Hieronymus Bosch
- Christ in Limbo - An anonymous follower of Hieronymus Bosch
- The Temptation of St Anthony - Joos van Craesbeeck
|Need to Know Theaters and Kinetoscopes in Burial at Sea - Episode 1 and Episode 2|
|Burial at Sea - Episode 1||High Street||Taking the Taint Out of Fontaine · The Greatness of Dr. Brigid Tenenbaum · The Big Daddy|
|Fontaine's Department Store||The Black Dream · The March Hare|
|Burial at Sea - Episode 2||Housewares||Free Men & Free Markets · Sex Without Compromise · Regardèrent et Furent Observés · Message Received, Ryan!|
|Factory||Kinetoscope Seized from the Graveyard Shift Bar|