The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
"The slugs alone could not provide enough ADAM for serious work. But combined with the host...
now we have something." - Brigid Tenenbaum
- “Endurance. Join forces and take on the Enemy group in this Team-Based mode”
- ― BioShock 2: Strategy Guide[src]
Last Splicer Standing is a game mode in the BioShock 2 Multiplayer, and is a team-based deathmatch where players don't respawn after dying. Whomever is the last Splicer alive is the winner of the match.
- Stay in groups, as wandering alone will make the player vulnerable to ambushes.
- Flee if outnumbered, and never try to assault people head-on if they have more firepower.
- Try to ambush other players, and be sure to use Plasmids that can disable them such as: Electro Bolt, Insect Swarm, Winter Blast and Telekinesis.
- Resurrection and Death Trap will work better in this game mode, as death is a much rarer event and having the possibility of an extra life or even to kill others from beyond the grave can tip the game in the player's favor.
- The Grenade Launcher is extremely helpful when attacking Splicers in groups.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.