The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- “The Parasite eats away at the city, desiring reward without investment, and tearing down works it could never create. Voices of dissent and subversion erode the will of the individual. Progress towards groundbreaking genetic therapies is impeded by a lack of willing test subjects. Persephone Penal Colony, in oppositions to the Parasite, offers solutions.”
- ― Level description
Persephone Cell Block F is a retooled environment from the BioShock 2 single player campaign, and the sixth and final level of The Protector Trials downloadable content. It is inspired by the prison cells in Inner Persephone.
Types of Enemies EncounteredEdit
- Weapons: Hack Tool, Launcher (Increased Clip Size and Damage Immunity upgrades)
- Ammunition: Hack Darts, Frag Grenades, Proximity Mines, Heat-Seeking RPGs
- Plasmids: Telekinesis 2, Incinerate! 2
- Gene Tonics: Armored Shell 2
- Hack the Machine Gun Turret thats on the platform over the El Ammo Bandito vending machine.
- Use Telekinesis to catch and redirect Houdini Splicers' fireballs, and Incinerate! to force back any enemies getting too close to the Little Sister.
- Weapons: Drill, Shotgun (Increased Clip Size upgrade)
- Ammunition: Drill Fuel, 00 Buck, Solid Slugs
- Plasmids: Winter Blast 2, Cyclone Trap 2
- Gene Tonics: Armored Shell, Freezing Drill, Ice Storm
- Weapons: Rivet Gun (Damage Increase upgrade), Spear Gun (Zoom Increase and Acceleration upgrades)
- Ammunition: Rivets, Heavy Rivets, Spears
- Plasmids: Electro Bolt 2, Decoy 2
- Gene Tonics: Armored Shell, Headhunter, EVE Link, EVE Expert
|Persephone Detention Facility|
|Outer Persephone||Examination Rooms · Quarantine Room · Office of Sofia Lamb · Cell Blocks|
|Inner Persephone||Docking Platform · Atlantic Express · Therapy · Infirmary · Holding|
|The Protector Trials||Persephone Cell Block F|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.