- “Hey Sally. The swell folks at 2K are releasing six new multiplayer maps for BioShock 2!”
- ― Carl to Sally in the Rapture Metro Pack trailer.[src]
The Rapture Metro Map Pack is the second downloadable content for BioShock 2 Multiplayer. It launched on May 11, 2010 on Xbox Live, Game for Windows Live and PlayStation Network for $9.99 (800 Microsoft Points). This pack focuses on new multiplayer maps and an additional feature to prolong the game's experience.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- “As one of our valued Sinclair Solutions testers, we specially invite you to enjoy the pleasure of Rebirth! But only if you are truly dedicated and fully ranked up. However all testers are eligible for the 6 new maps in Rapture Metro.”
- ― Official description
Contents[edit | edit source]
- Six new maps:
- New "Rebirth" feature, which lets players who reached rank 50 start over at rank two with a/the special mask.
- Kill 'em Kindly Downloadable Gamemode included.
- Three new achievements and trophies.
Video[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Rapture Metro Map Pack Trailer on GameTrailers.com (Officially cited from Cult of Rapture)
- Rapture Metro Map Pack Trailer on G4TV.com
Behind the Scenes[edit | edit source]
- The mascot Sally seen in the trailer for the Rapture Metro Pack is actually two royalty-free clip arts, "Pointing Girl" and "Coffee Gal", combined. The producers of the trailer used the body (with some alteration) of the "Pointing Girl" and the face of the "Coffee Gal".