Security Command is the BioShock 2 Plasmid successor to Security Bullseye from BioShock. In addition to its upgradeability, it grants the player greater control over their Security Devices, allowing one to direct hacked Security Bots to a designated area.
- The EVE Saver line of Tonics reduces the EVE cost of using Plasmids.
- Drill Specialist restricts the player's weapon selection to the Drill, but also greatly decreases this Plasmid's activation cost. Given how Security Command 2 and 3 can supply the player with a pair of machine gun-equipped Security Bots, this allows one to bypass the Gene Tonic's ranged weapon restrictions.
- Fountain of Youth restores Health and EVE when in water, which can allow constant (and free) regeneration with that Gene Tonic.
- Damage Research bonuses apply to friendly security devices.
- Hardy Machines increases Security Bots and Turrets' health.
- Handyman grants the ability to repair (and name) Security Bots and Turrets.
- Deadly Machines increases the damage output of Security Bots and Turrets.
Appearance in BioShock 2
Behind the Scenes
- In Minerva's Den, charging up Security Command 2 or 3 will always summon respectively Laser Security Bots and Elite Laser Security Bots.
|Plasmids/Vigors in the BioShock series|
|Plasmids in BioShock||Cyclone Trap · Electro Bolt · Enrage · Hypnotize Big Daddy · Incinerate! · Insect Swarm · Security Bullseye · Sonic Boom · Target Dummy · Telekinesis · Winter Blast|
|Plasmids in BioShock 2||Cyclone Trap · Decoy · Electro Bolt · Hypnotize · Incinerate! · Insect Swarm · Scout · Security Command · Telekinesis · Winter Blast · Summon Eleanor|
|Gravity Well (Minerva's Den)|
|Plasmids in BioShock 2 Multiplayer||Aero Dash · Electro Bolt · Geyser Trap · Houdini · Incinerate! · Insect Swarm · Telekinesis · Winter Blast|
|Vigors in BioShock Infinite||Bucking Bronco · Charge · Devil's Kiss · Murder of Crows · Possession · Return to Sender · Shock Jockey · Undertow|
|Plasmids and Vigors in Burial at Sea - Episode 1 and Burial at Sea - Episode 2||Bucking Bronco · Devil's Kiss · Ironsides · Old Man Winter · Peeping Tom · Possession · Shock Jockey|
|Removed Plasmids from BioShock||Aggressor Irritant · Parasitic Healing · Sanctuary · Speed Booster · Teleportation|