Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- “Feeling lost? Directionless? Alone, perhaps? Are you a compassionate soul, run ragged by the Rapture rat race? Fear not, my child, for you have a place in the flock of Father Simon Wales. Join the Rapture Family, and start down the true path to salvation.”
- ― Level Description
Simon Wales' Church is a retooled environment from the BioShock 2 single player campaign, and it is the fourth level for The Protector Trials downloadable content. It is inspired by Pumping Station 5 located in Siren Alley.
Types of Enemies Encountered (By order of appearance)
- A Circus of Values is located far east on the first floor. Go forward past the ADAM Corpse to find it in the center of wall.
- A El Ammo Bandito is located upstairs to the south. Go forward on the southern staircase and turn right about 8 feet before the end of the balcony.
- A Health Station can be found under the staircase to the northwest of the ADAM Corpse on the first floor.
This map is interactive. Click on an icon to find out more about it, or choose a tab to see a different map.
- Weapons: Drill, Grenade Launcher (Damage Immunity upgrade)
- Ammunition: Frag Grenades, Heat-Seeking RPGs, Proximity Mines, Drill Fuel
- Plasmids: Telekinesis 2, Decoy 2
- Gene Tonics: None
- Proximity Mines are best placed around the Little Sister at the start.
- Heat-Seeking RPGs should be saved for the tougher enemies such as the Spider Splicers and Brute Splicers.
- Decoy should be used regularly to provide assistance in drawing the enemy away from the Little Sister.
- Telekinesis can be used to pick up and throw the numerous red barrels scattered throughout the level and should be on hand to catch thrown Frag Grenades, as well as boost your own projectile grenades.
- The Drill can be used as a quick response with the help of Drill Dash to clear enemies away from the Little Sister.
- Weapons: Spear Gun, Hack Tool
- Ammunition: Trap Spears, Remote Hack Darts, Mini-Turrets
- Plasmids: Hypnotize
- Gene Tonics: None
- The Miniature Turrets should be set up at the start around the Sister in a pair. They should be replenished when destroyed, though they do come in a limited amount of supply, so use them sparingly.
- The Trap Spears can be set up at the start of the game or can be kept to fend off the Splicers, as they are mostly a one-hit kill before they produce the wire. Avoid running into them, though, along with not having your hypnotized splicers get stuck in them.
- Hypnotize should be used a much as possible, especially against the tougher enemies, as the player has limited offensive capabilities, and can cause more havoc with the Plasmid.
- Weapons: Machine Gun (All upgrades)
- Ammunition: .50 Caliber Rounds, Anti-Personnel Rounds
- Plasmids: Cyclone Trap 2, Incinerate! 2
- Gene Tonics: Fire Storm
- Cyclone Traps should be placed around the Little Sister and charged with Incinerate!, as it will damage enemies over time, though one can charge it with Cyclone Trap 2 if they please.
- Incinerate! should be used often to do continuous damage to enemies, as well as dealing with multiple enemies when charged up.
- The Machine Gun goes well with Incinerate!, as both rely very little on accuracy.
- Anti-Personnel Rounds should be saved for the Brute and Spider Splicers until the player can afford to replenish them, and should be used to try to accurately hit them in the head.
- Cyclone Trap by itself (and when charged up) can be used after the fighting has started to get Splicers off the Little Sister, as hitting them with it will catapult them into the air instantly, ending their attack, and causing damage to all of them except for the Brute Splicers.
|Siren AlleyLocations and Businesses in|
|Little Eden Plaza||Poisoned Apple · The Pink Pearl · Mermaid Lounge · Oceanview Pharmacy · Wales & Wales Architects|
|Plaza Hedone||Pumping Station 5 · Joe's Green Groceries · Little Sister's Orphanage|
|BioShock 2 Multiplayer||Siren Alley (BioShock 2 Multiplayer) · Jones Hardware|
|The Protector Trials||Simon Wales' Church|