|Our Vigilant Protectors: Greet the Motorized Patriot!|
|BioShock News by MegaScience|
|During this temporary raise in vandal activity, one such as yourself might find Columbia an unsettling place. However, this feeling is woefully unfounded, especially with our most glorious new protectors. With tourism at a minimum, Columbia Security has re-purposed our ever-loved tour guides - the stupendous Motorized Patriots - to be the ultimate defense against such vandals. Mounted with the brand new Pepper-Mill, our readers safety is utterly assured. A vandals actions can not deter them - they will follow until their mission is complete. So sleep well at night knowing your in good hands.|
Protect Against VandalismEdit
The last revision was done by MegaScience on 10/27/2019 (Revision ID:317305). He made the last edit, although comparing revision history may still be wise. Thank you.
His Favorite ArticlesEdit
His External Links.Edit
- Explanation of Audio Diaries - Now it all makes sense!
- D - A primitive, corny Sega Saturn game which scared me quite badly... 2-hour time-limit with no pause or save functions at all.
- Chrono Wiki - I love Chrono Cross.
- The Sadistic Bastard - My personal Audio Diary.
- Feature Request - Lets hope they add optional User Namespace Edit Restrictions.
- Zork: Grand Inquisitor - Before I began online gaming, I played this for quite a while. I love this game so much.
- HK-47 Quotes - Explanation: I find his statements on meatbags to be highly amusing.
- The Yankee Doodle Boy - Love this song.
- My Global.css - I'll need this.
His Random AwesomenessEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.