1. a mark of disgrace or infamy; a stain or reproach, as on one's reputation.
- a. a mental or physical mark that is characteristic of a defect or disease: the stigmata of leprosy.
- b. a place or point on the skin that bleeds during certain mental states, as in hysteria.
3. Archaic. a mark made by a branding iron on the skin of a criminal or slave.
Hey there, I'm Stigma-231, otherwise simply known as Stigma. I'm a kind-of-sort-of admin here on the BioShock Wiki, have been since...well, it's been a while. I'm very negligent, all things told, but that's mostly because I have a lot of things on my plate, most days. I used to be all gung-ho about wiki editing and all that, but things went batty and now the only wikis I really peruse are far, far away from here (but not really, if you think about it). I still remember bits and pieces of what I used to do, but I'm probably not the first person you should turn to for help. All the same, if you have any questions, feel free to leave them on my talk page, and I'll get back to you sooner or later.
Uh I don't have anything else to say. Bye.
- “Nice work, boyo! It's time to end this little masquerade.”
- ― The words that broke my heart