Hi, Welcome to my talkpage!
The size of this Talkpage is currently 6,414 bytes.
A few rules/guidelinesEdit
- Start new topics with a new entry. This prevents the page from becoming a mess.
- Use standard English. Leet and slang are not appreciated, unless subject to discussion.
- If you want to discuss a block, please provide the wiki, as well as any messages you may see. It is perfectly possible that I or an other admin gave out a block which happens to catch you in the crossfire.
- Insults, Profanity and Threats are not acceptable, especially not if you want to discuss a block.
- Messages are archived periodically, when this page becomes too long. You can find them in the archives, linked above.
Hey there, Mainframe! I'm a bureaucrat over on the Titanfall Wiki and I've recently been trying to implement your Template:Games addition over on the wiki (as long as you don't mind), and I seem to have ran into a problem. I've implemented the coding from Games, Games/Icons, Common.css, Common.js, and Wikia.css (all links lead to the Titanfall Wiki's counterpart), however, when I add the template to an article, nothing shows up.
I'm currently just trying to make sure the template works in the first place instead of worrying about all the customization options, and I've looked over the coding and didn't see many issues. I'm not sure if you were involved in the creation of this template, but I'm curious to know if I'm missing something or if there's another issue? If you could let me know, I'd be greatly appreciative. Thanks! NinjaFatGuy (talk) 23:41, February 11, 2019 (UTC)
- Yeah, I've noticed some of the broken issues with the template on this wiki, but when I insert all the known coding and templates over on the Titanfall Wiki, the template doesn't show up at all which is pretty strange. So I assume I must be missing something. And thanks, I'll definitely check out the template you linked, thanks for the help! NinjaFatGuy (talk) 22:43, February 12, 2019 (UTC)
BioShock weapons Final Edit
Good news, I checked What Links Here and it turns out that most pages use the redirect link for the weapons pages, with the captalized "W". If I counted right, only 6 pages linked to the pages with a small "w".
So the work is done, thank you for the effort you were willing to do for this.
Talk:Andrew Ryan Edit
Hello Mainframe98. Yesterday by mistake I had changed the language of the page Talk:Andew Ryan. I wanted ask if the Andrew Ryan's birthday is know
EDIT: Thanks for the answer.
Hi, it's me again. I would like to know, when I have to give the same reference to 2 or more lines, how can I make the more legible reference name?
Ok, I understood. Thanks for your answer :)
RE: La Vie En Rose Edit
Wow! I didn't realize there were that many versions of the song recorded. Paris is without a doubt the most detailed area of any BioShock level! Thanks a lot! these are great and you couldn't have used a better word for the multi-recording than "spectacle" (It is even a bit overwhelming :D ). I think every recording should be added to the Paris page (except for the multi-recording of course), but the question is in what manner. I think the best way is to add them to the Behind the Scenes section, using the same format as the one used for Brigid Tenenbaum's unused lines from BioShock 2, or what do you think?
Hi, I did a few attemts to add the soundfiles to the Paris page in a way we discussed, but failled missurably, nothing will work. Coding is not really my forte. Would you mind giving it a shot whenever you have the time?
You are one great person, you know. Why? I don’t know, I’m just a nice and idiotic person. Anyways, you are one great person. My idiocy is quite obvious, isn’t it? Sincerly(I’m new to Wiki), OBot321.
Admin Action requestEdit
User МХК46 (talk) edited/vandalized the pages for Sander Cohen, Frank Fontaine and Andrew Ryan with something about a bogus character named Lt Smith having a unique model in BioShock. Not sure what should be done with him (stern talk to or punishment) but I know we don't need that nonsense here. CC to Unownshipper (talk). sm --Solarmech (talk) 12:53, May 3, 2019 (UTC)
- Sorry I thought it was another attempt to screw with us by inserting a "fake" character in to the wiki. Glad it was an honest mistake. sm --Solarmech (talk) 17:48, May 3, 2019 (UTC)
I understood the reason, but because of the minor edits, do i have to lift the house up to my ears? (Sorry)
P.S. I esk, next time write a little shorted, and then translate for a long time.
Your Wiki Manager Edit
Hi Mainframe98! My name is Shrev, and I’m the Fandom Wiki Manager for BioShock Wiki. I am here to help the community and be a liaison to full-time Fandom staff. If you ever have a question or issue relating to the wiki, editing, styling, infoboxes, templates, etc., please feel free to contact me on my talk page, or on Discord at Shrev64#0089. Shrev64 (Talk page) 17:49, June 6, 2019 (UTC)